See what else I'm up to > > > >


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Go Rangers!


Go Rangers!

When I say Rangers, I mean the Texas Rangers as in the MLB team.  They just won their first playoff series ever on Tuesday.  (As embarrassing as it is that it took almost 40 years, it’s still nice to be happy about something.  It’s not coming from the Cowboys.  That’s for sure.)  Good luck versus the Yankees!

I can’t post about all business, so I have to post at least one thing funny.  I’m a little short on time, so I’ll leave you with this picture.  The best part is: it doesn’t need any words.


4 comments:

Leigh said...

When I first saw this picture, it looked like one of those painted guys about to jump out and beat the mess out of that woman...

Creepy.

Blogs said...

hahahaha....that is a great pic!

THUNDERCAT said...

@jess...THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!!! LMFAO

AmberLaShell said...

great pic,,, The atmosphere is crazy down here in Dallas isn't is? Yay! Go Rangers!

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily