See what else I'm up to > > > >


Friday, October 1, 2010

Word Verification #3


Word Verification #3

I know I just did this on Wednesday, but I can’t help myself.  I invented something the other day in my own mind: Captcha Hunting.  Basically, I find someone’s blog who uses word verification, pop-out the comment window, and keep hitting the Refresh button until I find funny captchas.  Then I snap screen shots of them.  (I know.  I’m a nerd.)

I found this one and I just really wanted to share it:















Shters:

-verb
1. Stirs like a German
Ex: “Mixen dat flour und sugar und give it a good shter.

OR

Sh’ters:

-noun (plural)
2. A group of commodes
3. A group of commode users
Ex: Several portable sh’ters ran along the edge of the state fair to accommodate the sh’ters who were waiting in line to use them.

12 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

hehe. This is a cute feature you have!

Hey Cole! I actually do what to do the Blog Badge so I'll send one to you. I keep getting infected with malware from 20SB so I won't be on that much longer. But if you could email me at melaniesrandomness@yahoo.com I will surely email you my badge!! =)

Have a good weekend!!

Gina said...

This totally reminds me of that old skit on SNL where Mike Meyers was the creepy German guy dressed in all black... "Shter" awesome. It totally sounds like a word he would use :)

Anonymous said...

Do you think they have Shters in the Matrix??

if so, how do we know what they smell like. for all we know they could smell like chocolate chip cookies or rubber gloves...

Cole Garrett said...

I'm sure the Matrix has pseudo-shters. If they're not actually eating food, then, surely they aren't having actual bowel movements. LOL

Leigh said...

I just totally LOL'd in the middle of my Psychology class. Thanks. :P

Blogs said...

yeah those are annoying but funny!:) i never thought about photographing them...ur cool!

kristy said...

hahaha. nice. i get a kick out of captchas too and always show the funny ones to my bf.

following! =)

Vogue Gone Rogue

Cole Garrett said...

I'm glad everyone is liking these. I have like 30 of them. I'll try and spread them out.

Thanks for all the comments. :)

Unknown said...

Oh,this is awesome lol! I got an interesting one today *Ourgism* lol

Thanks for patching me into the blog quilt :)thats a great idea :D

Cole Garrett said...

@ Sweta That's a good one.

Oh, and your badge looks good!

Sharon Day said...

I think blogger was telling me something one day when I got "fcked." That was a great idea. Love nerd whims--they're the best kind.

Toni Tralala said...

Genius to take a print screen of those things! :))

I disabled that on my blog since I have to approve them first anyway.

This gave me a good laugh. :)

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily