See what else I'm up to > > > >


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Word Verification #8


Word Verification #8

Happy Mother Teresa Day!  Aren’t you glad the standard work week is 20% over?  I am.  J

Here is the second entry for Captcha week. 













Inisec:

-adjective
1.  A subjectively short period of time.
Ex:  “Wash your hands, kids!  Dinner will be ready inisec!”

-adverb
2.  Eventually, but not necessarily, next.
Ex:  The audience sat quietly and patiently in the theater during the previews.  They all knew the film would be playing inisec.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I will comment on this post inisec...

Oh snap!

AmberLaShell said...

that one is funny, and how most people actually speak! great blog post...

check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

Leigh said...

LOL I agree with Amber, people do cram words together often like that.

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily