I have received a couple of awards lately! I am very thankful for them and I happily accept them. I'll put two of them up today and the other one, tomorrow.
The Versatile Blogger
Jess. Thank you for the award and thank you for the nostalgia I often get from reading your blog.
Cyn, over at Quintessence. Check out her blog, too.
So now I have to say seven things about myself and then pass on the award to 15 other versatile bloggers. (This is going to cover for both awards.)
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite candy. More specifically, the small ones.
2. I really like Malcolm Gladwell's books.
3. I'm from Texas (I'm still there, actually) and I play ice hockey on a recreational league. Weird, huh?
4. I play the piano. I have been for about as long as I could push a button.
5. My fiance and I are like a mini Brady Bunch. I have a child from a previous relationship and so does she.
6. I'm a one-beer kind of guy. I can honestly say that I typically drink pretty much any alcohol for its taste. My favorite beer? Fat Tire.
7. I worked for Starbucks for almost 3 years and I was a Coffee Ambassador. (It's kind of like the Knights of the Round Table, except for coffee.) Now, I work for a software company.
So about those 15 other bloggers. I bestow the Versatile Blogger award to the following bloggers. Check them out. I don't just put anyone up here. :)
1. This Freckled Lemonade , 2. Melanie's Randomness , 3. Diary of a Fair Weather Diver , 4. Little Lost Soul , 5. Dibbly Fresh , 6. Inside The Mind of Booya , 7. Arguing With a Donut , 8. From the STUPIDEST Corner of My Mind , 9. Simply Kate , 10. Overserved and Undertall , 11. Mi Vida en Buenos Aires , 12. Northwest Betty , 13. Thank Goodness For The Good Ones , 14. Fantasy Casting , and 15. Red Pen, Inc.