See what else I'm up to > > > >


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Blog Award

Another Blog Award

I have another blog award to share this weekend.  Presenting:

The Gold Framed Dog Blog Award

Yay!  This award comes from Amber, who always says what's on her mind.  Thanks a bunch!

I traced this award back to the creator.  Apparently, the qualifications to be a recipient are at the awarder's discretion.  I'm glad that web of discretion made its way to me.  

At this point, I pass on The Gold Framed Dog Blog Award to 5 other worthy blogs.  :)



4 comments:

AmberLaShell said...

aww i'm glad you liked it! :) you deserve it!

the Tsaritsa said...

I'm afraid that dog's gonna bite me!

THUNDERCAT said...

Aww thanks for tossing me some love Cole!!! You are too kick ass for words!!!

klahanie said...

Hi there,
I've just noticed you received this award and very well done. I should let you know that the dog in the award 'Penny', would never bit anyone. I should know, she lives with me:-)
Take good care.
In kindness, Gary

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily