See what else I'm up to > > > >


Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 6 Months!

6-Months of Blogging!!


As of yesterday, I've been officially blogging for 6 months!  I guess that's like a 6-month-versary.

Thank you to every single follower, subscriber, reader, and commenter!


I might not have made it this far without all of the encouragement I get from y'all.  I am really, really humbled that even that many people care what I have to say.  Now, I say, "Bring all your friends!"

So, in honor of Labor Day, I've decided not to labor.  I don't have to go to my real job today and I'm not setting out to amuse the public either.  I have, however, set up a few links to some of my favorite posts from waaaaaaaay back in the beginning, so you can either remember, or pretend you were there the first time around.  (I only wish I had some tacky screen shots of what my site used to look like.)

Purpose March 26, 2010

Wasps March 16, 2010

Engrained March 10, 2010

and my very first post ever, Glass Ceiling March 5, 2010

Again, thank you for reading!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Congrats on the milestone! It really does help when people read and comment. Kind of like cheerleaders...only much less spunky and much more sarcastic.

Ups Downs All Arounds said...

Awesome milestone!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've been lurking since you gave me your website business card some months ago and still love your posts. Keep at it!

Cole Garrett said...

Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily