This week is quickly turning into safety week.
Monday = don't eat food from modest restaurants.
Tuesday = cross your fingers that gravity doesn't suddenly get stronger.
First of all, it's funny that idiot #1 is waiting for the idiot #2 to come swinging down with a sledge hammer in the direction of his skull. Upon closer inspection . . . look at where idiot #2 is standing. :)
I have an award to dish out today and tomorrow! Today, I'm about a week behind on this one:
1. I have both Justin Timberlake CD's (as well as the "I'm Lovin' It" single from before he sold it to McDonald's) . . . and I know most of the words. Before you go publicly denouncing me and un-following my blog, please understand that I don't really go out of my way to listen to them on my iPod, but I don't necessarily skip the songs when they come on during shuffle either.
2. I like to cook. I make brownies from scratch, as in eggs, flower, sugar, etc. No box mix. And I make a killer apple pie. It's kind of a family recipe. One of us (me or my brothers) has to do it.
3. I want to be a teacher when I retire from my 30 or 40 years of corporate career-hood. I want to teach Math or English or History. Actually, it really doesn't matter what.
So here are the three lucky stylish recipients:
1. Stephanie @ Seriously??...Reeeally?...Seriously?
2. Tsaritsa @ The Tsaritsa Sez
3. Kristin @ Diary of KFun