I have to start out the week by thanking Jennie over at Well Shut the Front Door! She made my weekend by bestowing upon Dry Humor Daily the following illustrious accolade:
First of all, I highly recommend metaphorically jumping over to Jennie's blog and reading some posts. If you're sitting here reading mine, you'll probably like hers, too. Now, as with most awards, this one comes with a few caveats:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
So, thanks again, Jennie!
Now, what 7 things can I share about myself which would be mildly amusing. Hmm...
1. My favorite band of all time is Thrice. Why? Great musicians continue to evolve in all aspects of their music making. Thrice is truly an extraordinary example of this.
3. I don't have any pets, just pet peeves.
4. I'm getting married, soon. (More on that tomorrow or the next day.)
5. I have more pairs of shoes than my wife-to-be. (Most of them are remnants from college yesteryears. I should really give some of those away...)
6. My fiance and I are Scrabble freaks. (Don't judge.)
7. My fiance and I are going to see Lady GaGa in concert in March. It was a Christmas present she got and I kind of have to go along, too. To be completely honest, I'm excited.
Now, to the juicy part, the paying it forward. Here are
1. Melanie's Randomness
2. Colorful Rants
3. Dibbly Fresh
4. Red Pen Inc.
5. Freckles and Fudge
6. Simply Sam
7. Amber LaShell Rants
I was just complaining about an hour ago about how there isn't enough time in one day to do everything I want to do, so I cut the list from 15 to 7. I know, I know... shame on me.