See what else I'm up to > > > >


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Funny Business

I've always appreciated businesses with a sense of humor.  I love the fact that some companies realize the importance of being approachable.  Make your customer smile or laugh and you're halfway to a sale.

This doesn't exactly apply, since the iPhone app "Words With Friends" is free, but it's still good.  This is a clip from their how-to guide:


What else do you need to know?  You can play from your toilet seat?  Bring it on, world!

And "baazing!"?  LOL.  That's a new one for me.  I love it.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh yeah, I'm going to have to start using baazing.

Anonymous said...

Onomatopoeia! The wonders of imitating sound effects. You just never know how it's going to look typed up...

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily