See what else I'm up to > > > >


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Strange Word Week 2

Strange word number two this week sounds a lot worse than it really is.  And I suggest that if you know someone with this condition, you should definitely make a point to tell them (while laughing on the inside):

logorrhea
noun
-an excessive flow of words, prolixity


I don't know about you, but I know anything that ends in "-rrhea" can't be good.  Think about it. . . or . . . actually, don't.  We all know people who ramble, right?  Well, next time you find yourself in the relentless presence of them, tell them they need to see a physician about their logorrhea.  Then slip out the door and escape while you can!!

Then come back here and thank me.  ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's one of my favorite words, and a condition I often have.

AmberLaShell said...

wow, we just call that word diarrhea,, i didn't know there was actually a word for it! awesome!

amberlashell.com

ShanimalsCrackers.blogspot.com said...

...or just tell 'em to shut up. Works everytime.

Thanks for following me. Returning the favor!

ShanimalCrackers.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily