See what else I'm up to > > > >


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Funny Restaurant Sign Week 4

Before I get to the sign for today, I need to point something out:

YOU READERS ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AWESOME!!!


I've officially had over 100 posts in a row (104 to be exact) with at least one reader comment.  That's come a long way from day one at Dry Humor Daily.  So thank you, thank you, and (for one to grow on) thank you!

Now.  I've been avoiding the obvious funny restaurant signs so far this week, but I have to bust it out today (Sorry, McDonald's):


Everyone has a dream job.  For some, it's just down the street!

6 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

heehee

Jon said...

How depressing is that?

AmberLaShell said...

haha, hope they are so happy there...

CollegiateDown said...

The only way to make it better is if they forgot the congrats...

Cole Garrett said...

@ CollegiateDown LOL!!!!! Part of me wants to photo-shop it out. Good one.

Kara Hoag said...

Just think how depressed they'll be when they find out school wasn't even required!

visions unto myself

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily