See what else I'm up to > > > >


Friday, November 5, 2010

Word Verification #13


Word Verification #13

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I know I’m ready for mine!

In case you’re new to Dry Humor Daily, I like to take screen shots of Captchas that look like they could be words and add their would-be definitions.  If you want to see more Captcha posts, click the Captcha label just below this post.  Here’s today’s Captcha:












Rearair:

-noun
1. The byproduct of flatulence, generally considered embarrassing or disrespectful in public

Ex: Mr. Methane’s rearair is rank enough to choke a quarter horse!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

haha love it! Great for a Friday.

AmberLaShell said...

haha, i have rearair too,,, J/K

StephanieC said...

I fear that rearair may rear its ugly head tomorrow. Too many undigetable candy bars... *groan* *rearair*

Cole Garrett said...

@ Stephanie Yeah . . . I avoid the Butterfingers at work. It's tough, too, because they're free.

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily