See what else I'm up to > > > >


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alcoholic Whipped Cream

Alcoholic Whipped Cream


The other day, I was at my parents eating their superfluous supply of Christmas cookies and my brother came home very excited about something.  It went a little like this:

"Hold your hand out," he said.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Um...Okay."  So I did.  He swung an arm out from behind his back, upended a can, and sprayed a white foam in my hand.  "What is it?"

"Shaving cream."

"Um..."

"Just kidding," he said.  "Eat it."

After passing a few skeptic glances around the room, I did.  "Hmm.  It tastes like..."

"It's alcohol infused whipped cream.  Vanilla."

"Oh.  I was going to say shaving cream."

That's right.  Some genius out there finally did it: commercialized alcoholic whipped cream:








Need some more booze between your dinner cabernet and your post-feast bourbon?  Try Cream, an alcohol infused whipped cream.  It comes in many flavors and can be used to booze up many different desserts.  As long as you're old enough, I say you should definitely give it a whirl.  Whip it!  Whip it good!

8 comments:

THE GRAMMARPHILE said...

That sounds like sooooo much fun! I wish I wasn't highly sensitive to products with cream in them...it's not a fun allergy to have. :(

Ryan said...

A friend of mine did the same thing to me a few months ago and told me to take a shot of it. I figured it was normal whip cream and took a hug mouthful. I was surprised how strong this stuff really is. Or maybe it just seemed worse because I was hung over that morning.

Claire said...

That sounds great! You could throw it on top of an already 'infused' hot chocolate or toddy and it'd be wonderful.
;D
(Although I, like The Grammarphile, am unable to eat cream/dairy things - it still sounds like fun for those who can!)

AmberLaShell said...

I have an idea! They have a whipped cream flavored vodka now, so a bit of that with the cream stuff on top,,, heaven!

Maxwell said...

I've heard about that stuff. So weird

Cole Garrett said...

Whipped Cream flavored vodka, huh? Double whammy on vodka mixed drinks that you can put whipped cream on!

Leigh said...

Oh, what lengths alcoholics will go to in order to get away with overindulgence.

Erin (uaoo) said...

I love love the various flavours of cream you get in England during the holidays. Not the aerosol stuff, real proper cream. With Baileys, Cognac, etc. It's brilliant! Except now I sound old.

Vodka infused aerosol cream totally sounds like something I would've loved when I was a teenager, though. Woop Woop.

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily