See what else I'm up to > > > >


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday 7/6

Not Sure

This question appears when you apply online for a job at a particular nation-wide chain of craft stores.



I just wanna know. . .

WHO CLICKS “I’M NOT SURE”??

The questionnaire should just say “No” 
Or “Click here if you don’t want to get hired”

You would have to be completely unconfident and completely stupid to select “I’m not sure.”  And if someone were going to answer “Fairly Confident,” then why not just go all out and choose “Very confident”? 

This question was designed and included in this application either to weed out certain applicants or as a practical joke.  I’m going to give unnamed-national-craft-store-chain the benefit of the doubt and say practical joke.

By: S. Cole Garrett

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily