See what else I'm up to > > > >


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vices and Virtues



We went to see Panic! at the Disco last night.  It rocked.

Seriously, though, they rocked pretty hard.  More so than their name lets on.  P!ATD were pretty good crowd pleasers, too.  They even played a song for all of the parents who were dragged along by their kids:  Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas.  Sweeeet.

Bottom line, if you fancy Panic! at the Disco and you don't mind ear-drum-blasting-hard-rocking, I would recommend this show.  For what it's worth, I'd totally do it again.  :)


2 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

I love Carry On My Wayward Son! I'm also fond of P!ATD. =)

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

I didn't know Panic! at the Disco was in town, I would have totally begged the money off of people to go see them. Darn. You should have told me they were in town!!!!! (I am in DFW, and now I am jealous.)

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily