See what else I'm up to > > > >


Thursday, June 25, 2015

You Didn't Know

Have you seen those articles about "10 Things You Didn't Know About ..."  Here's a snap shot I got yesterday:


Apparently, the internet thinks I don't know much about anything.  Half of the articles on this page are about things I don't know.  I normally find them interesting, but that many articles in my face at once seems a little insulting. . .

Heck, I could write one of these articles.  I already have some ideas:

-10 Things You Didn't Know About the Number 10

-7 Ways You Didn't Know How to Wonder About the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World

-1 Way to Write an Uncompelling Article About Things You Didn't Previously Know About by Using a Search Engine that Didn't Rhyme With "Oogle"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily