See what else I'm up to > > > >


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For All Occasions

I'll be honest.  I love [good] cake!  It can be any kind of cake for any occasion.  Then my wife showed me this picture:


It's a divorce cake.  I had never even heard of such a cake before.  If you Google "divorce cake," you'll find a whole bunch of bloody mess cakes.  It's gruesome and bizarre.  But this one was kind of funny.  

So let me rethink that statement . . . would I really eat cake for any occasion?  

Yes.

5 comments:

Nas said...

LOL cakes are awesome, and this one even more so.

Title Loans said...

Well, you have to at least hand it to the pastry chef because it's actually quite well decorated. But I have never seen such a thing; I'm now going to have to Google this. Guess they really did put the meaning in "cake for all occasions."

Sara

Joy said...

Contributing to American divorce rates and obesity rates in one fell swoop. Well-played.

Cole Garrett said...

@ Inky LOL. Hadn't thought of that one. :)

daniela said...

Of couuuuuuurse there's such a thing as 'divorce cakes'! What else would you serve at a divorce party? With the liquor that is...

LOL @ Inky!

Post a Comment

 

(c)2012 Dry Humor Daily